The South Carolina Journal of International Law and Business hosts a biannual symposium focusing on topics that bridge international and business law. Past symposia have brought renowned local, national, and international panelists together for timely discourse on legal issues within a variety of subject areas.
- 2020 Symposium: International Law in Times of Crisis
- 2018 Symposium: Innovation, Policy, & Technology in Law and Development
- 2016 Symposium: Navigating Climate Change in a Global Business Environment
- 2015 Symposium: Corporate Social Responsibility in Emerging Markets
- 2012 Symposium: International Human Rights and the Rule of Law - The Impact on Global Business
- 2011 Symposium: South Carolina's Job Search - A Look at Business Incentive Programs